D-Link’s Telephone System is a SIP based solution, addressing the VoIP communication needs of different divisions of the organizations.
D-Link system offers built-in Call Server, IVR/ Auto-attendant and Voicemail functions. Dlink IP Telephone system comes with the enhanced features like visual operator, voicemail, multi-media, music on hold, and auto attendant. The system is easy and simple to upgrade.
The D-Link IP communication platform serves different industries with the below portfolios.
- Installation of a new enterprise IP communications network.
- Extension of an existing enterprise communications network.
- Cost effective branch office communications
Dlink IP PBX Features
No missing calls and customize calls asper the needs of consumer using the features like scheduler, simultaneous ringing and privileged lists. Transfer your work extension numbers on your mobile for easy and comfortable usage and communication with your customers.
Connect to your internal and external attendees through the conference calls with all the beneficial features like conference recording and add or remove participants which includes Password-Protected Conference Bridges, Third-party dial-in through DID, Participant Management & Conference Recording.
Interactive Voice Response offers numerous selections to confirm that your callers don’t get confused and trapped. Within each IVR, you can choose different options to allow your callers to dial an extension at any time. This is for greetings, prompts, instructions, etc. Use the Sound Manager to record whatever sounds you want
Every call can be recorded or there is a procedure to only record set of demanded calls. Comprehensive set of call records that are easy to access, browse and export.
Easy to configure and use, highly effective contact center solution. Minimize customer hold time by sending the caller to the right and available agent that is properly trained to handle their query. Transfer callers who require specific handling in a certain area, such as technical support or sales, directly to agents. Keep the callers in queue if all agents are busy and provide choices to go to another group, supervisor or even have the system call them back.
- Integrated Messaging : Simple flexible voice messages users retrieve from their hard client, Softphone, portal or even via email. Leave you a Voicemail message that can be sent to you as a .wav file to your favorite email client.
- Call Detail Reporting : Complete set of call records that are easy to access, browse and export. A log of all calls is made which includes source number, destination number, call duration, date and time.
- Personalized Call Routing : Using the options Find Me/Follow Me you’ll never miss another important call. Set your own rules to ring multiple devices simultaneously and create privileged lists for VIP callers.
- Voicemail Management & Transcription : Access voicemail via phone, email, SMS or the desktop. Manage, store and even read your voicemail messages.
- Flexible Auto-Attendant : Help your customers get to the right person quickly with customizable menu selection and routing.
- Mobile Device Integration : Dial and receive calls from your mobile device using your business phone number.
- Multiple Location Integration : Create a consistent, seamless caller experience between multiple locations or branch offices.
- Offsite Desk Phone and Softphone Support : Work from anywhere using a desk phone connected to the office phone system through any broad-band Internet connection, or use a soft phone and a computer headset.